Friday, May 30, 2008

Carla Humphries and John James Uy talk about budding relationship

From the ABS-CBN Website
Link to original article

Carla Humphries, John James Uy sit down for an intimate chat with the hosts on Boy & Kris's "Happy Together" episode last May 29. Kris asks John James what he gave Carla for her recent birthday, and the Cover Boys member divulges that as a surprise, he drew a painting of Carla. "I'm really glad you were born twenty years ago on this day and I'm really glad that i found you," John says to her.

Although they have been exclusively dating, the two lovebirds have yet to admit they are a couple officially. "I don't entertain suitors if im not interested. Hindi ko pinapaasa yung lalake. I take the time to get to know the person," Carla shares.

Fil-Am model-turned-actor John James tells the hosts why he had such a big crush on Carla. "The best thing about her is that she's very down-to-earth. She has alot of redeeming qualities. I'm also very grateful that she's taking the time to at least get to know me, he says.

They admit that enjoy eating out and watching movies, where they admittedly hold hands during the movie. "I'm very simple eh. There were times where he would take me to fancy restaurants, but I really have a nice time pag laidback lang kami," Carla adds.

When it comes to footing the bill, Carla believes that the guy shouldnt always have to be the one to pay. "I offer. I don't think it's fair naman especially since we're not yet together na lahat nalang (sa kanya). Siyempre dapat I have to give my share dahil ako din naman kumakain," she stresses.

An obviously lovestruck John James admits to the hosts how smitten he feels about the recently turned 20 year old actress. "I'm happy because maybe I came to the Philippines to meet Carla," he confesses. To which the young actress adds, "I'm happy when were together because you make it a point to make me feel like a princess. You treat me the way I feel I should be treated. Thank you for being kind to me and for being a good person and for loving my family like I love them."

No comments: